WELCOME TO THE MAHAJANHAT FAZLUR RAHMAN SCHOOL AND COLLEGE
There have some terms and conditions for the newly admitted Students
1. Students must be present at the college premises at least 5 minutes before the starting time of their classes.
2. A student cannot leave the college without informing the administrator in between teaching hours or class timing. And permission to leave the center early may be granted only for special cases.
3. If a student's attendance rate is below 90%, he/she will not be allowed to participate in any examination and if the attendance rate is above 90%, 5 marks will be added to the marks obtained in each semester's internal examination.
4. No personal relations or friends are allowed to visit a student during the class. In case of any significant matter, the visitor can meet a student at the discretion and satisfaction of the administration.
5. All the class/homework given to the students must be properly completed and given to the teacher on time.
7. If a student has more than 3 days of absences within a month without sending any application can’t appear in exams.
8. Students have to maintain cleanliness and keep clean the premises of the academy nor any pencil marks, scratches etc made by students. Any damage caused due to the carelessness of the students will be punished with an appropriate fine.
9. Students must display his/her card within the premises of the academy. The laxity of any student on this part will cause the marks deduction.
10. Students must be punctual for the class. Students who are late for the class are subjected to late coming procedures which include a permission slip before they are allowed to the class.
11. Students are not allowed to attend the class without an admission slip given by the office of the college.
12. The use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited within the premises of the college.
13. Any misbehaving or violation of college discipline will be dealt with by the disciplinary committee and in extreme cases may lead to expulsion from the college.
14. It is compulsory to bring all needed materials such as college-issued cards, books, notebooks, pens, or pencils to college every day. Not bringing those materials you won’t be allowed into the college premises.
15. No student will remain on campus after the class has ended.
16. No personal relations or friends are allowed to come with a student and attend the class.
17. Students should avoid confrontations, fighting, profanity, and harassment.
18. Any interpretation, amendment relaxation, cancellation, etc to the above important rules for students in school or any other rule, or regulation is the sole right of the management and is binding on all the students in the academy.
I swear that I will abide by all the rules and regulations of the college and won't engage in any anti-institutional activities.